Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Apr 19, 2005, 10:59 AM   #1

I was browsing shopper.com (a product rating site owned by c/net if you've never been) looking at info on the FZ-20 and I thought this was interesting. The site's Editors rated the FZ-20 with a 6.9 rating out of 10 (Good). It is interesting, however, to compare the Editor's opinion with that of the actual camera user comments for the FX-20. If you combine the ratings for the FZ-20S (33 reviews, 29 postive, 4 negative) and the FZ-20K (133 reviews, 128 postive, 5 negative, and one of the negatives I noticed should probably be a positive since every written comment in it was positive) you get a total of 166 reviews, 157 positive, 9 negative or a 95% positive rating. This high of a rating is almost unheard of for any product on shopper.com based on my informal, but frequent use of the site. In comparison for example, even the Nikon D70 which I feel is a great camera value and has an Editor's rating of 8.6 (also deserving, IMO) has 238 user comments of which 25 are negative for an 89% positive rating.

I just thought I'd give you all another reason to feel happy about your purchase. I guess fluzzy users are just as fanatical as everyone says they are.
beernutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Apr 19, 2005, 12:10 PM   #2

Whats the differnce between an FZ20 S and the FZ20 K ? Colour or features?

cheers woody
ukwoody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19, 2005, 12:17 PM   #3

The FZ20 S is Silver and the FZ20 K is Black.
rrich01 is offline   Reply With Quote