Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Apr 21, 2005, 8:29 AM   #1

I've got the LZ2 yesterday : waaahhoooowww!

Menu : very easy and quick : don't have to go to menu, sub-menu, sub-sub-menu : you touch a button one or two times and you have EV compensation, bracketting,...

LCD screen : very good, even in the sun : 8/10 (with my Canon A80 : 3/10)

Start and shutter lag : very quick

Zoom : silent and fast

Image stabilization : it works great, even shaking when shutting, sharp image

RED eyes : works fine, i haven't any pictures with red eyes, even when people looks right face of LZ2

Low light : it's very impressive compare to my Canon A80 : inside of the house (when cloudy and rainy outside), without flash, no light in the room, the pictures arevery sharp, well exposed, i don't see any noise on the PC screen, the quality is very surprising!

There are not so many manuel functions like my Canon A80, but they are very helpfull and all is quick, the EVF for me is not a problem while the LCD makes his job very welland the picture quality is very sharp for me.

I'm very happy with the new LZ2! At a 295 € (i find it in Luxembourg : http://www.hauser.lu), i have a lot for my money!

Have you a question regarding the LZ2, send a question in this post, and i try to answer honestly from my own experience.

Pierre Ardennes is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Apr 21, 2005, 10:26 AM   #2

Great.. Let's see some pictures..

jsiladi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21, 2005, 11:43 PM   #3

Congrats! It is a fun camera, I use mine at work...I have 3 Lumix's (Lumii?) in all.
trooplewis is offline   Reply With Quote