Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Apr 30, 2005, 8:40 AM   #1

Well there's no going back now! My new FZ5 has arrived at my local courier station and is ready to be deliveried "next working day" unfortunately because of the Bank Holiday that will now be Tuesday. I tried ringing them just to see if I could collect it myself today, but they closed at noon :sad:

Oh well at least I know it's here now, which is a good thing as I'm at a wedding next weekend, nothing like a wedding party to break in a new camera!

I will post some pictures hear when it turns up, I intend to fully test it in terms of night shots, camera shake, noise levels and all that stuff when I get it for anyone else who is as indecisive as me and is thinking of getting an FZ5.

For what it's worth I will also do some side-by-side test shots will my old Canon G2, which is now my mothers!
apnomis is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Apr 30, 2005, 10:52 PM   #2

Look forward to it.
vIZnquest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 1, 2005, 12:10 AM   #3

Congrats! What you might want to do if you have time, is to download the manual from Panasonic's web site, if you can find it there. I know that the earlier FZ manuals are available, but I'm not sure about the FZ5's manual. Then you can be reading and learning about it before it arrives on Tuesday. If you wait until the camera arrives, you will only have an hour or two to read the manual while the battery is receiving its initial charge. Trust me, as soon as that light goes out on the charger, you'll be wanting to put the battery in the camera and start shooting.
propwash is offline   Reply With Quote