Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old May 3, 2005, 5:02 AM   #1

Hi all,

First post here.

I have just received my FZ5 and would like to buy a suitable bag.

I like the look of the Lowepro Nova range, but can't determine whether to get the Mini AW or the1 AW (internet purchase is the only option).

I'd like to have the option of stowing the FZ5 fitted with the flower hood as well as being able to carry it loose. I also have a small pair of Minolta Activa 8x25 binoculars that I'd like to carry.

Does anyone here use the FZ5 with either of these sizes? Any opinions?

Thanks in advance.
_Dave_M_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old May 3, 2005, 9:51 AM   #2

Even though internet purchase might be the only option, you should still stop by a local store and take a look at these bags and test them out. Then make your decision. Get a bag slightly larger than what you think you need, in case you buy something more down the line for the camera...trust me, most likely you will.

indiawala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 3, 2005, 7:51 PM   #3

Hi! I have the 1 AW and I fit the FZ5, the hood (kept separate from the cam in this bag)a table top tripod, the extra battery and I could fit in an additional lense if I had one. It is not too big at all, very compact and well made. I also have the micro mini which fits the camera with the hood attached in the backwards position and you could fit your small binocs in it as well. The bag is well made and compact. I like both depending on what/where I am going.

Very happy with both but it is hard to order w/o being able to actually see them up close.
Colleen is offline   Reply With Quote