Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Jul 29, 2005, 9:59 AM   #11

B.M. All three pics are wonderful. Each one is a winner and very expressive. You managed to capture lots of personality in each one, the poses are great and love the defused dappled background on the third one.
Hiroshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29, 2005, 7:41 PM   #12

As long as it isn't on any of your other pics, I wouldn't worry about it.
Nancy Gabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29, 2005, 8:15 PM   #13

The other pics are devoid of what is seen in the third pic which can easily be touched up with some PS.

I find that all three are in good focus and sharp. The detail in the feathers are excellent.

That little spot is not a cause for alarm unless you see it consistently in the same place in all of your shots.

Great posts by the way.
vIZnquest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30, 2005, 6:39 AM   #14

Thanks everybody for your time and information about the pixel. I appreciate you taking the time. I also got some shots of these parrots in some interesting positions but between the shadows and the sun, I don't know if they can be saved as I only used picassa still for cropping etc. I need to go back to get some more shots.....practice, practice...everytime I go somewhere to take pictures I learn something new. Again everyone,thank you, bentleysmom
bentleysmom is offline   Reply With Quote