Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Sep 1, 2005, 1:32 AM   #1

Does anyone know if the Lumix DMC-F25 is compatible with Macintosh OSX*Tiger 10.4 system? I'm looking to buy a camera with a great zoom but I need to be sure its compatible with my Mac. Any suggestions? thanks
rachel22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Sep 1, 2005, 4:14 AM   #2

You meant FZ5, didn't you? Anyway I'm still using Panther myself -- and iPhoto works just fine with my new FZ20 without my having to install anything. For what it's worth, I don't think you'd have a problem with an FZ5 & Tiger.*
DougG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1, 2005, 8:57 AM   #3

I do not have experience with the FZ5 but I have had no compatibility problems with my FZ20 or my wife's LZ2 and I see no reason why you should have a problem either. I would recommend you getting a card reader to make photo transfers more convenient (it also helps extend your battery life by only using the battery for capturing images).Iphoto will import from the camera or the reader, the device will mount like an external drive and the images can be retrieved by drag 'n drop also. The bundled Arcsoft suite is also compatible and the PanoramaMaker is my favorite out of the suite.
pschooley1 is offline   Reply With Quote