Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Oct 2, 2005, 1:37 PM   #11

I think all really wonderful (again). No 2 my favourite!

Perhaps the low light is really your best friend as it work very well in creating a nice glow and athmosphere for your shots!
jussiuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3, 2005, 6:39 AM   #12

Great Pics, HarjTT

I agree with you, FZ10 (and others) are capable of great things, but there is no comparison with even nice NON PPed pics, and the great things you can achieve editing them with Photoshop.

This is because contrast is often too soft (I use STD in camera), noise must be removed from uniform color parts, and sharpness must be added as well as color balance correction.
Doing this (unless the image is not of importance and one has recorded standard PS Actions) usually requires 3-5 minutes, which is much if you aim to process scores or hundreds of images (and can become something which contrasts the usual pleasure to shot hundreds of pics with digicams, even if you like to post process images).

This is the price we have to pay for that great zoom.
Many Compact cameras of even lower price will give you most accurate colors and contrasts out of the camera, but they lack 12x zoom and OIS...

Your results are however eccellent
Narmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3, 2005, 11:27 AM   #13

All well done but top marks for the first two - you picked the perfect angle for your captures :!:
suze is offline   Reply With Quote