Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Oct 6, 2005, 1:10 PM   #11

beyond photography, closer to art......

seemolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6, 2005, 6:38 PM   #12

suze wrote:
Excellent - they look so 3D - a qualityI have a hard time getting out of my FZ20. What's your secret?
Hi suze, OK here's what I did to achieve the above results: I first used the "auto fix" feature on my Microsoft "Digital Image Pro" program. This sometimes does an interesting color enhancement, which is what happened in this case, it turned the stem and veins more brown. Than I intensified the contrast even more and turned down the brightness. I also added a little sharpening and spot burned some of the areas to give it more depth. I have the contrast setting onmy FZ20 turned to low and color saturation to high. I find that that particular setting gives me better results, Ialso find that bringing the contrast up in PP to the desired level works better for me. Also, I shot these in manual mode to control blowouts....Hope this helps.

Seemolf, Thank you for that very nice compliment.

Hiroshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7, 2005, 2:31 PM   #13

Hiroshi, these are some very nice and interesting things,true arts!!!,

The greens have great colour gradation to them with great detail and complexity but have a lot of comforts to eyes, great!!

dian is offline   Reply With Quote