Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Nov 20, 2005, 7:35 PM   #1

Any owners care to share pro's/negatives on this camera ? I started to look for a replacement to my aging canon s300 and originally was going to stick with canon and go for the sd500. After reading this forum, Fuji F10 was highly recommended for low light performance. I just didn't like the Fuji for it not being all that compact and aesthetics are somewhat important for the WAF. I am a bit concerned with the FX9 of being a bit to easy to press buttons on it when shooting with one hand. SD500/550 seem to be a bit larger and one hand shooting seems to fit the bill better. However, all the family seems to be stuck on the Canon's and I was hoping to break that tradition a bit and go with another good choice. I'm also considering Fuji E900 and maybe LX1,but they both are a bit expensive at the moment, can't find them yet in any b&m storesnearby, and I'm not sure if either one would actually return the extra investment proportionally here.

So, the FX9 users please sound your opinions.

henryd31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links