Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Nov 30, 2005, 7:38 PM   #1

I paid $608 including tax and got it in 3 days.
dryl10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Nov 30, 2005, 8:13 PM   #2

It's $594 not incl. tax now.
meagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1, 2005, 4:22 PM   #3

newegg has the fz30 for $575.95 but I'm glad circuit city is finally carrying the 30 because I finally now have a chance at maybe handling one before buying. I bought my FZ20 from circuit city when they had an online sale and picked it up at the store. For $20 difference, I may do it again.

[edit] I see now that it's shipping only so there's no real benefit to buy it from circuitcity other than going to the store and seeing it first but it looks like they may not even be stocking it.
eddie_dane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1, 2005, 6:38 PM   #4

I went to a circuit city last weekend and they didn't have one. I ended up ordering one today from B&H at $569 (I still haven't actually seen one, so my fingers are crossed). There's also a mail-in coupon for a free 512 card.
mtngal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2, 2005, 10:55 AM   #5

I picked mine up online at www.techforless.com they specialize in open box and return items. I believe they're getting them from a panasonic distribution center in denver, as the item is too new to be coming in from returned products. They seemed reputable, with alot of positive reviews for the merchant, and www.bbb.com didn't have any complaints about the business either. At the time, they'd just received a couple, we bought it a month ago for $495 plus $7 shipping. The actual camera box had damage to it, but the contents were in perfect condition...which is what led me to believe they're receiving their inventory from a distribution center and not a retailer. They now sell them for $540 when they have them in stock, which is a pretty good deal, I had a very good experience with them and recommend them as I would use them for future purchases myself!
milrodpxpx is offline   Reply With Quote