Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Jan 9, 2006, 9:38 PM   #1

I'm getting ready to get an external flash, addon zoom lens and a close up lens.

I ordered my linear polarizer from ebay the other day. Its a Hoya, not an offbrand.

I'm wondering what ext flash will be a good one. I want one that will be a lot better than the pop up. I have a black cocker spaniel puppy and anything over 4feet away and i can't even take a picture of her. I was thinkin about a Nikon 4t lens but i dont know where to order it from. And would like suggestions on the add on zoom. Thanks
Stump1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jan 11, 2006, 5:49 PM   #2

humm...Flash go for sunpak 383 or sunpak 422, I did for a Nikon 5T and a 6T with a step ring for macro (sometimes stacked together), for zoom, the better options are Olympus Tcon 17 and Nikon TC-E17ED, Nikon with better quality, but higher priced and a lot harder to find...Tcon 17 can be easy finded on ebay, is cheaper. Nikon macros can also be found on ebay regularly, 3T, 4T or 5t and 6T, as well as Flash 383 or 422.

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000"...Just a opinion... about Tele's...Get closer to subject...every teleconverter that you can stack with these kind of cameras,loose a lot ofquality...I tried...for good quality, only with a SLR with high priced lens...
jcr is offline   Reply With Quote