Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Jan 31, 2006, 10:36 PM   #1

Hello All,

I got the FZ30, which I'm liking pretty good so far, but anyway, I was going to have a buddy take some of my wedding pictures with it, soI figured I better get an external flash just in case. The church doesn't seem too dark, but then again, I have been finding it doesn't take much light reduction to be considered "low light" and want to make sure I have enough flash.

Anyway, I found this Vivitar flash on ebay, i don't see a part number, and apparently Vivitar doesn't make them any more because I can't find anything on their website.

Thanks for your thoughts.

gunrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Feb 1, 2006, 7:57 AM   #2

Just a guess but that flash is not as powerful as the Sunpak 383 or at least I do not think it is... the guide # is given at ISO 200 so its hard for me to tell maybe someone can translate the # for you to ISO 100.

Cameta camera does not seem to give anything away so I doubt its worth that price but that only my guess

I think you are wise to get a flash for your wedding and I would get the most powerful one I could...and get your friend some experience with the combo before the wedding.
genece is offline   Reply With Quote