Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Apr 11, 2006, 5:04 PM   #1

Hi fellow Panasonic owners,

It's my first post after enjoying these forums for months (before deciding to buy a FZ7).

Within a month I'm going on holiday to Greece and after playing with this camera last weekend,I'm sure I will enjoy it even more there :-)

I'm on a tight budget but Iwould like to take an extra battery and UV filter (for protection too) with me:

A) Will any 52mm filter do?Hoya and B&W seem to be affordable. Will the lens hood still fit?

B) In Holland they sell Hahnel batteries, they do have a CGA-S006 compatible battery.What's the difference between a CGA-S006 and CGR-S006?

Thanks in advance for any tips.
Velorama is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Apr 11, 2006, 10:04 PM   #2

Welcome Velorama,

Hope you enjoy your new camera and your holiday. Yes any 52mm UV should fit. I like my Hoya but I have used other even cheaper ones. You of course attach the filter to the lens hood adapter and yes the hood will still fit just fine. You can also use the 52mm adapter to attach a light weight accessory lens if you wish.

As for the battery, well don't know that one. If they have abattery listed for it I would think it would be fine.

bmccoy is offline   Reply With Quote