Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Apr 20, 2006, 6:49 PM   #11

Thanks. More information for my old brain to digest.

This forum has been very helpfull to me. In fact the the folks here have been able to explain things to me in a way I can understand. I have tried reading up on photography and how to do it. The truth is most of what I try to read is way beyond what I understand. The folks here have a way of making it simple so It works well for me.

I really do appriciate all the help.

I am not trying to sell anybody here anything. I have plenty of business, in fact I have to turn people down. Like I said earlier I post on the forum to get back comments, and I print all suggestions that are given. Just my way of learning. I do hope that some of the folks enjoy some of the Free Ranging wildlife photos that I post. From the E-mails I have received a lot of people are interested in wildlife and how we got the photos.

I repeat: Thanks to all who have helped me out.

roger (The OLd Newbie)
WackyRoger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20, 2006, 10:36 PM   #12

I did not mean to imply that you were trying to sell anything on the forum, and I apologize if I gave you that impression....Only that your posts appear to be business related as far as your superimpositions were concerned.

Hiroshi is offline   Reply With Quote