Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Apr 21, 2006, 9:12 PM   #1

Reposting this in the Panasonic forum so if mods can please delete the other post, Thanks.

I know someone who works at Panasonic and they are able to get me some accesories for my camera using their discount. I have both the FZ10 & FZ20 in my family and we would prefer to share accessories if possible.

I need/would like a closeup/macro lens, telephoto or multiplier and was looking at the flash. Anyone know of which Panasonic models would work with these model camera's? Comments/suggestions on them as well.
The flash I would most likely use at first for product shots.

Some thing's I have found so far but am not sure if it works with the fz10 or fz20;

Thanks for the help

Lumix2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Apr 22, 2006, 7:23 AM   #2

Everything on this page will work...but something to remember their lenses are very expensive and the ones for the FZ10 and 20 will not work on any other camera...so if you see yourself upgrading in a year or so you would do better to forget their stuff.

You will have to cut and paste this into a new browser window at the thing on the forum does not seem to be working.

I can not get the link to work at all search for Panasonic USA ....go to the FZ20 page and click the accessory tab

Here we go just click the accessory tab.

genece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23, 2006, 7:19 PM   #3

Thanks, I will check it out. I don't think I will be upgrading camera's anytime soon, well hopefully not.
Lumix2004 is offline   Reply With Quote