Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Panasonic Micro Four Thirds

Old Jun 25, 2010, 9:16 AM   #1
Default Did Anyone Receive This Offer From Panasonic?

1001noisycameras.com (a great site, BTW) had this little tidbit for us last night. Did any Lumixians on these boards receive this e-mail offer for a GH1 with 14-140mm zoom for $999? If one goes to Panasonic's site on their own, the price is still $1499. Most camera retailers (at least the ones we know are discounters) are selling the kit for about $1200 or just under.

Biro is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jun 25, 2010, 9:48 AM   #2

I too received the email but directly from panasonic as I purchased FZ35 in Jan. Since I have special discounts thro' my employer, I see the price as 1125$ and the link came via email did not work.
fz35pana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26, 2010, 12:18 AM   #3
Default You must login to get the $999.95 price on the GH1

If you are not a registered member then do so first. Then login and go to their store where you will see the above price. But you will probably have to pay sales tax since it is likely that Panasonic has a presence in your state, that's the law.

For me in CO, the savings is still $100 over B&H not counting shipping (free from B&H). Personally, I and my friends have had such great service from B&H that I'll pay a few extra dollars to buy from them.

I'm just holding off to see what the GH2 looks like: dynamic range and RAW bracketing speed improvements will get my money.
billferreira is offline   Reply With Quote