Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Panasonic Micro Four Thirds

Old Apr 14, 2011, 1:42 PM   #1
Default GF2 Fun in The Sun Past Couple Weekends

Alright, so there are a couple not so sunny pics :P

I just wanted to share more GF2 shots from the past couple of weekends.

IIGQ4U is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Apr 14, 2011, 2:48 PM   #2

Awesome colors and very sharp. Nice job.

Panasonic FZ150, FZ35 and GF1; Nikonos V when underwater

~~Art is in the eye of the camera holder~~
saly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14, 2011, 3:47 PM   #3

Does the baby always cry when you take pics, or do you only take pics when he cries? Beautiful woman, btw.

The long hallway was great!!!!!!
So was the one of the Archway, wonder what it would look like in BW. The Only problem with those are the bloody signs they marred the building with. They should have put them on a post in the ground out front.
The tower is cool.
Old cars rule.
Bike shot was really good a little overblown in the front, but good concept.
Street scene is good. I don't know if it was intentional, but, looking all around the man with the guitar playing for money...is, well, money. From the taxicab to the store fronts, kids with skateboards, etc. And, here is one man alone. All sorts of places to spend money if you have it. Very good
lisalonewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14, 2011, 5:40 PM   #4

Thank you very much for your comments and insights. I am realizing that there is a greater picture to photography and that is the story behind the photo.

In the first photo of my son, he wasn't crying, he just did not want to be held and was squirming for his independence. In the second photo, he was hungry and became rather fussy. I posted those photos because they showed something other than a smile. I feel that we all possess a gamut of emotions so why illustrate only one? I also thought they were amusing and cute.

When you say the bike shot was a little overblown, are you referring to colors on the bicycles not being contained within the frame? If so, I noticed this as well and was wondering if it resulted from my Bower UV filter (Which I have since removed). That flare did not result from post processing.

Did you notice the man wearing a layered sweater while the dog is in the fountain pool?

Last edited by IIGQ4U; Apr 14, 2011 at 10:43 PM.
IIGQ4U is offline   Reply With Quote