Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Software > Panorama / Stitching

Old Jan 9, 2007, 5:13 PM   #1

Hi, I'm new to the forum, and I just discovered this excellent program from one of the links for panorama stitching software.

This is and excellent program, it's simple intuitive and very easy to use, and better yet, it does a great simple job without being bloat ware.

Unfortunately, I've only got 30 days to use this thing before the trial runs out. I'd be able to use it for longer, but the online registration has shut down because the company is out of buisess I guess.

Anyone know of a way to circumvent the online registration? Like I said, i'd like to keep on using the program. It creates excellent 360 degree .exe and html java programs, and does a decent job at stitching programs together, and best of all, it was simple and FREE!

If not Pixmaker Lite, can anyone recomend a great free program????
fefrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jan 9, 2007, 5:33 PM   #2

ps is there any sneaky way to go into regedit into the software registries? To manually reset the 30 day timer?

Thanks all

Old Jan 10, 2007, 10:16 AM   #3

At one time I had an older version that didn't have a registration or expiration. Somewhere along the way it didn't get transferred, so the oldest version I have is about 3 years old and does require the registration. I guess I made the newer is better mistake and dumped the older version.

It is a nifty little program that I have had fun with for years. Most companies are clever enough to hide the expiration so you can't find it with a simple registry search. Before you got too deep into defeating the expiration make sure it will actually expire. I think I once got to day 286 on my 30 day trial of WinZip.

Most software will work fine if you just set your computer date back to before the expiration before you open the program. PixAround is simple freeware that probably doesn't have the sophistication to defeat that.

slipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10, 2007, 11:40 AM   #4

I was able to register my copy of Pixmaker Lite just now - V1.0.6 (08.05.2000).
panostar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10, 2007, 11:54 AM   #5

Mine won't register with any of the settings available.
slipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10, 2007, 3:26 PM   #6

panostar wrote:
Quote:
I was able to register my copy of Pixmaker Lite just now - V1.0.6 (08.05.2000).
Really? Can I ask where you downloaded it from or do you have a link? or maybe email it to me?

my email addresse is hotmail.com@fefrie

Thanks!