Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Software > Panorama / Stitching

Old Feb 18, 2007, 7:43 AM   #1

Would anyone be kind enough to tell me how I can insert my panoramic pics into a slideshow where the image would get scrolled across the screen instead of it being just a still image. Is there any freeware slideshow maker that can do that? Is it possible to create a video file out of panoramic pic that can then be inserted into a slideshow to get the full effect? I looked at this and other forums to see if such a question has been asked before but had no luck so hopefully someone can help. Thank in advance.
jasejas is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Feb 19, 2007, 10:42 AM   #2

It's not freeware but Pictures To Execute, available from wnsoft.com, will allow you to do that and include it in the slide shows it produces. It's a little more difficult in the present version 4.48 but pretty easy in the beata version 5 8u. I use the beta's pan scroll feature to move across the pano and even did a 360 degree one to play continuously. I also use p & s to zoom in and scroll arcoss and then down & back across in group pictures for as many as 3 rows of people...Harvey:-)
ltdedorc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27, 2007, 4:24 AM   #3

thanks for that Harvey, I've downloaded the trail version and will have a good play around to see if the program can do what I want. your suggestion is appreciated.
jasejas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28, 2007, 3:26 PM   #4

pro show make dvd slideshows that enable you to pan across a panoramic shot like its a movie.......i have made slideshows doing this, end result is very convincing.....i use the "producer" version but would think cheaper ones will do the same, u can download a trial version and see anyway

Gary
Reanimator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1, 2007, 12:34 AM   #5

Jasejas,
I still have the 2 MB .exe file of the 360 degree pano and if you would like to view it, email me at ltdedorc@verizon.net ...Harvey
ltdedorc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9, 2007, 5:42 PM   #6

Hello

The free slide show program "Photo Story 3" has this feature but it is not a video program.

BiLL

:|
bill2468 is offline   Reply With Quote