Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax Lenses

Old Feb 6, 2007, 1:33 AM   #1

I have a couple Pentax-mount lenses to sell but I can't figure out if it's a violation of the forum rules to post a message here. I've sold stuff on eBay successfully but I'd prefer to sell to another enthusiast through the forum. After all, the readers here are the folks who might be interested in these lenses so it might be a benefit all around. But I don't want to break the forum rules. Can anybody tell me if it's okay?

Polytrope is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Feb 6, 2007, 6:20 AM   #2

i've seen FS posts here with no recriminations. also you could create a page and post it on your web site and then post here something like , ''if you are interested'' www .xxxx. com
have you used the 200 you got sat. yet??

Old Feb 6, 2007, 7:32 AM   #3

www.pentaxforums.com also has a buy/sell sub-forum. Since many of the active members here are also on the pentax forums board, posting there might serve you well.

silverstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6, 2007, 3:19 PM   #4

If you sell on ebay, you may be able to take advantage of the Pentax K-mount lens buying frenzy currently going on.

I'd post them on the other forum for a bit, then try ebay. We all read the same fora anyway.

rfortson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6, 2007, 10:31 PM   #5

Will - what are you looking to sell?
ishino is offline   Reply With Quote