Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax Lenses

Old Jan 4, 2008, 9:04 PM   #1

I boughta Pentax A3000 camerato obtain the lens. The camera has a broken lid latch, and I am not going to repair it. Does anyone need it for parts, or maybe you have one with a good lid you can give me. A rather discrepit owner's manual came with the package. I will mail it at my expense to the person who is first to request it on my email site EppleJ@Earthlink.Net. That is a letter J (jay) following the name Epple.

The lens I received must have been made by Ricoh, for it had the little, spring-loaded pin on the bayonette plateau, and it was catching on holes in my K10D camera's lens base. It took me about 30 minutes to remove the offending pin. I documented the process with my camera, and I will be writing a separate note covering the process. It was no sweat. I will show pictures of the process, all in a short time.

Gotta get a nap now. Us octogenerians need them to keep from falling out of our chairs.

Old Engineer
Old Engineer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links