Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax Lenses

Old Jul 8, 2008, 5:36 AM   #11

mtngal wrote:
Don't know what happened to the bear - it was thrown clear of the road and we couldn't seewhere it wentin the dark (before first light).
you mean that you didn't get out to render aide??? shame on you..:blah:

where's you get that idea for the DIY ETs ??
robar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8, 2008, 8:14 AM   #12

Somehow the image of a small, middle-aged female trying to "render aid" to a bear that would probably weigh 3 or 4 times what she does, one who's probably not feeling too well due to it's encounter with a metal object isn't one I'd want to contemplate. Someone at work asked why I didn't find it for it's fur, but I think I'd rather imagine it wandering off and passing away naturally out of site. It will become Condor food and the chain of life will continue. The jury is still out on the Honda, though.

And yes, thank you very much for the extension tube idea. That particular TC would have been hopeless for macro use as a TC - which is why I was wondering if there were any currently produced TCs that would be useful for macros. The question might be academic now, though.
mtngal is offline   Reply With Quote