Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax Lenses

Old Jun 12, 2009, 7:54 AM   #11

Screw mount lenses will work in Av or aperture Prioruity mode, but you have to use stop down metering.

The usual procedure is compose, focus and then adjust to desired aperture (the lens diapghram will reduce to the indicated aperture size (making it a bit darker in the viewfinder), and shoot.
philneast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13, 2009, 5:04 AM   #12

i don't know how many people i've talked too that bought the body+lens for the lens only.. i've got a body that'll probably fetch 10 or 15 bucks if i sell it.. of course i've sold the lenses that came with it for $150+..i made $100 on the deal.. do you need a film body????
the lens(M50/1.4) should fetch around $85-120..
welcome to the forum.. hope to see your newer posts...
Passion is in all great searches and is necessary to all creative endeavors. - W. Eugene Smith
robar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13, 2009, 10:01 AM   #13

Can't put one over you guys can I. Seeing as I did not have a camera to take a shot of my camera! I cheated and found a shot elsewhere. Quite correct that the body is same as mine, but not the lens. My mate will be lending me his digital tomorrow so I should be able to come up with the real McCoy. Stay tuned....
rexus07 is offline   Reply With Quote