Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax Lenses

Old Nov 11, 2009, 10:06 PM   #11

Way to go Scott!! Conquer by giving in I always say!! LOL It has been hard on me saving for a 600 f/4 ....I just saw a Vivitar 120-600 for sale.....Jeez I wish publisher's Clearing House would hurry up and knock on my door.....

Cerealy though (Wheaties are best )..Enjoy the decadence of so many fine lenses...I know I would!! LOL
Big Dawg
bigdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12, 2009, 5:21 AM   #12

Scott - congratulations on your new acqisistion, and your seriously lightened wallet! Looking forward to seeing more of your great photos with this new lens (and hope you are recovering from your "illness"!!)
mole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12, 2009, 6:11 AM   #13

Originally Posted by jnanpentaxfan View Post
Sure cure for your current attacke of LBA: sell you FA* 300/2.8 to ME! ;-)

Seriously, what is PF Marketplace?
Pentax Forum Marketplace over at Pentax Forum. Another excellent Pentax site.
tsquare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13, 2009, 4:46 AM   #14

You guys are toooo funny.
By the way, I own a pig that flys, I think. At least it has wings. It may take a long runway to become airborne, for it is made of cast iron.
I would include a picture of it, but he (I thin) is sleeping, and becomes irritable if awakened. Not wanting thirty pounds of iron banging my head, I guess I better go to sleep too,
Old Engineer
Old Engineer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16, 2009, 3:16 PM   #15

Scott, I really enjoy the story and I can attest to the LBA bugs that I have no will power to say NO to a good lens with low price

If I ever find the cure or something that can slow down the urges besides cutting all credit cards and close paypal a/c, I will let you know. As of today, the only moderate idea for me is to sell the least like and least used lens to make room for the new comer once I manage to find one to be the candidate to go. Your mileage may vary. But I think I have a much bigger problems than yours. I have 7+ candidates and I put it off for next week. But that next week has never come so far for 6 months of buying and not selling a darn thing in my gear list.

Last edited by hinioman; Nov 16, 2009 at 3:20 PM.
hinioman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31, 2009, 11:45 PM   #16

I have just what you need to haul[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/COMPAQ%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.png[/IMG] all your lenses and gear around...

That should take care of it!

Life's a breeze on a Goldwing...
Goldwinger is offline   Reply With Quote