Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax Lenses

Old May 21, 2010, 8:56 PM   #1
Default Pentax Lens Survey

I hope Steve's won't object to me posting this information here... but I honestly think the more people respond to this survey the better it might be for all Pentaxians.

Pentax Forums.com is currently running a Pentax lens survey - a series of questions aimed at providing answers to questions like which lens is most popular among Pentaxians... which lens is tops on our wish list... which lens should be added to the line-up ASAP... and which lens don't we like at all?

It's a five-minute survey that can be found at:

The survey will be open for 3 weeks, until June 18th. I don't know if the people at Pentax will actually see the results... but I have a sneaking suspicion that they might.

Again, I'm not trying to promote another Web site here on Steve's... I just honestly believe this could be a very useful survey for all Pentaxians. If the moderator has any problem with this post, it can be deleted and there'll certainly be no hard feelings on my part.
Biro is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links