Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax Q

Old Sep 3, 2013, 8:31 AM   #1
Default Wow

When I first got my Q this forum was empty and stayed that way for months so I just posted on the PF site and haven't been back till today. I spent about an hour going through all the images. Some great shots folks. The thing I always liked about the Steve's Pentax DSLR forum was it was more about the images than the tools and that seems to be the case here also. I can't comment on all the images, just too many great shots. My Q has found a new home I'll be back soon and often. It's hard to believe all the activity.

...It is better to burn a roll of film than curse the darkness. Equip. K30, Q7, DAL 55-300, DA 35 f2.4, DA 50 f1.8 DA 18-135, SMC-M 28 f3.5, SMC M 50 f1.4, Canon P&S S100 w/CHDK Beta, Panasonic DMC-GM5, Flickr:
hnikesch is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Sep 3, 2013, 9:17 PM   #2

Hi Hans,

Looking forward to your posts!

I just recently got a Q myself a couple (few) months ago?

Got to admit its been probably the most fun camera I've used so far.

Happy Shooting!
tacticdesigns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5, 2013, 10:39 PM   #3

Not surprising that the Q board is similar to the Pentax/Samsung board - I think it's a subset of the same crowd. What I've always loved about Steve's is that we don't take ourselves very seriously, we mix actual photo-taking with technical talk and we support each other, offering suggestions and being positive about it all. I've been more active on PF since I got the Q, but I still lurk more than post. Steve's is my "home" and this is where I hang out mostly.
mtngal is offline   Reply With Quote