Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Sep 24, 2006, 1:43 AM   #1

This is my wife sandy. The lighting was nice for this pic. I know the background is a mess but I tried to minimize it with the gaussian blur. Softened up her face with neat image. Tv 1/8. Av=4.5. Iso=8. Ec=0.

Another try at night time photography. Tripod. No flash. Tv=10. Av=22. Iso=200. Ec=0. I desaturated the image in photoshop, adjusted the brightness/contrast and USM. Also added a hint of blue.

I'm no wedding photographer. That's a tough gig! Most of my pics came out rubbish from my friend's wedding. Bad seating with too many heads in the way of my shot. Also struggled with the indoor low light. I used the onboard flash with this one and it came out pretty nice. This is my friend Kim dancing with her dad. No exif data on this one.

royce10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Sep 24, 2006, 12:26 PM   #2

Nice shots Royce. I think the shot of the building came out very well and I appreciate your description of how you did all of these. I think the onboard flash did very well for you in the wedding shot.

NonEntity1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24, 2006, 2:13 PM   #3

Nice shot, Royce! I especially likes the photo of your wife. It has a nice softness to it.

mtclimber is offline   Reply With Quote