Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Oct 5, 2006, 1:06 PM   #1

Just had a new Samsung washer and dryer delivered. It is an extremely quiet and nice running set. My wife liked the Samsung when she first started looking and asked me why I liked them. I told her they make a good DSLR camera. Well. sort of make. They no longer just make TV's. Of course for whatthey cost, I could have bought a new GX10 two lens kit. What a dreamer I am- Bruce
bper is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Oct 5, 2006, 1:36 PM   #2

I wonder if I can buy a Pentax washer in the near future then?
TDN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5, 2006, 1:42 PM   #3

I wouldnt buy a product based on name from something else that they make. Some brands make really good SOMETHING, and totally junk on something else. Kinda like Sony electronic. They usually make high quality electronics, but when it comes to car audio, they are totoal JUNK.

I follow up on general electronics brand and selections. Samsung makes one of the best LCDs, DLPs and Plasma. Their cell phones and freg are good/decent. They are also the leader in making and designing new memory for electronics. One weakness that samsung has is there camera/camcorder department. Most if not all of there camera/camcorder are pretty bad. Very slow and poor picture quality. Now that they have partnership with Pentax, I hope they will product a stronger line of digital camera.
superakuma is offline   Reply With Quote