Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Nov 1, 2006, 12:12 PM   #1

Hey Guys/Gals,

Well I am not sure how many of you folks from the Ottawa and area are planning on giong to the [ Henry's Photographic & Digital Imaging Show] taking place at the [ Hampton Place & Conference Centre] this weekend.

If you are plaining on attending here a link to a [ COMPLIMENTARY] ticket. So you don't have to pay the $10.00 [ ADMISSION FEE].

Henry's Photographic & Digital Imaging Show - COMPIMENTARY TICKET

Hope this helps,

Info_Man --> Dan

Info_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Nov 2, 2006, 5:50 PM   #2

Thanks Dan ... I was thinking of going and for free I likely will :-)

Have to drive into Ottawa tomorrow anyway.

Cheers, Mike
mgedit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3, 2006, 7:48 PM   #3

Lucky guys - Windsor is too dead for something like that.

Have fun
nlp239 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3, 2006, 9:08 PM   #4

Don't count too much on this show unless you're in the market for a new camera and equipment. The main retailer will obviously be Henry's. You can actually work out numbers with them to get better value. It's easier if you buy multiple items. Henry's usually has good deals on camera bags/storage & tripods during this show.

Visit the Sigma booth because they normally have really good deals. They like to push the Sigma low end lenses and the 500 DG Super flash. In my opinion the flash is excellent for the price! Again, the more items you purchase, the better deal they will give you. If you plan on buying from the sigma booth then go early either Friday or Saturday because they carry limited inventory at the show. The will honour their show price and give you a note to go into their store.

If you're not there for equipment purchases and are an amateur or newbie when it comes to photography then it's a great show as they offer lots of free seminars.

If you get in for free using the complimentary ticket then the seminars are well worth it. I personally think the show is geared towards amateurs/novices. The main camera companies will be there and allow you to play around with their camera's and lenses. Mostly they are willing to help and answer all your questions about their products.

jmack100d is offline   Reply With Quote