Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Nov 11, 2006, 5:01 PM   #1

we have an embroidery machine and i was wondering if anyone would be interested in something like this. i'll be putting it on the back of my vest soon. so far all i've done is digitize the file. i actually haven't sewn it yet so i don't know what the finished product looks like. some times it looks like crap. the pic is of a k10d but i cloned that out. would anybody be interested?

Attached Images
Sponsored Links
Old Nov 12, 2006, 6:22 PM   #2

Looks like a neat idea. My vest is already embroidered (NRA) but I would love to see pix of yours when it is done.

NonEntity1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12, 2006, 6:38 PM   #3

Hi Roy,

Put me down for one.

. . .Of course, if it turns out like crap, the deal's off. :-)

I assume you'll post a pic once you've finish it -- looking forward to seeing it in the flesh.

snostorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12, 2006, 6:55 PM   #4

Just for clarification ( because I understand ZERO about embroidery): Is this a patch with a white background like shown or are we looking at the camera and the red Pentax lettering only? How big is this? Can it have a bigger lens on it? LOL

HogRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12, 2006, 6:55 PM   #5

got to take the web lining out of my vest in order to sew it. it's too hot anyway.. the computer generated image and the real thing is often way off. i'll try and have a scan by the end of the week..