Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Nov 22, 2006, 9:58 AM   #1

We are leaving in a couple hours for Seattle to spend the holiday with our kids. We will be there until Sunday, so I'm sure I will have some photo opportunites. Seattle is a neat city for pictures with lots of water around it. I will be staying not to far from the space needle, so I am going to try and find time to visit the science center again. They havea neat live butterfly museum there.

I hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable Thankgiving holiday here in the USA and if your from elsewhere, enjoy this time of year anyway. As the cold weather hits here I think about arehot friends inAustralia more often. Right now on Snoqualmie Pass, which we need to go over to get to Seattle, it's snowing and slush on the roadway. Hopefully that will change someby noon.Most of the snowbirds (motorhome people) will be heading for Arizona after this weekend to spend the Winter in the sun. Again, Happy Thanksgiving everyone - Bruce
bper is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Nov 22, 2006, 10:10 AM   #2

I do not know how the weather in Seattle is around this time of year, but here in Minnesota mostly sucks. But I might be lucky this year.
If not, I will try get in the mood for the "glass of wine" contest:-)
DigitalAddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22, 2006, 10:49 AM   #3

happy TG to you too. suppose to be a chilly 75f here today. not a clould in the sky.. wonderful.

Old Nov 22, 2006, 12:04 PM   #4

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! For those on the road, have a safe trip. For everyone who's seeing snow, I can't decide whether to wish you a warm fireplace and hot apple cider or to have fun playing in the white stuff. For those who are entering summer, hope you haveefficient air conditioning. For those who live in Dallas and elsewhere in Texas, enjoy your perfect weather, too bad it doesn't last forever (former resident of Texas).
mtngal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22, 2006, 3:39 PM   #5

Happy Thanksgiving To all.

Black Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22, 2006, 6:46 PM   #6

Hi All,

Happy Turkey Day to All!!!

Roy, Don't make come down there and take your camera away!!!! Chilly 75 Degrees and no clouds...... Up here in the 51st State, it was in the 30s and mostly cloudy.... That kind of weather I would be out on my Goldwing and enjoying the scenary....

bluwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22, 2006, 7:20 PM   #7

Happy Thankgiving to all of us Americans! Please remember toactually be thankful for we have (& maybe not have) for there are plenty that don't have what we may take for granted! Also, be thankful for our military men & women, for without them, we just might not have the freedom that we enjoy!!!

As far as Turkey Day outside St. Louis goes, it will be excellent weather for frying the birds (which I'll be starting at 6am)... 33 in the morning & 64 for a high!

Everyone enjoy the day & please remember TO EAT TOO MUCH!!!:G:G:G

wadue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22, 2006, 10:12 PM   #8

Yes Happy Thanksgiving and be thankful for everything we have and those close to us!

The Turkey family that is thankful too that they got away.

ennacac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23, 2006, 9:36 AM   #9

Have a Great Turkey Day everybody!
Attached Images
Rufus T Firefly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23, 2006, 10:10 AM   #10

[shadow=orange]HAPPY THANKSGIVING[/shadow] everyone
HogRider is offline   Reply With Quote