Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Dec 7, 2006, 5:25 PM   #21

painintheuk wrote:
painintheuk wrote:
beethovenspiano wrote:
I just noticed they dropped the price here, Jessops UK have it for £399, also you can put in a discount code and get £15 off at the moment - which would make it £384.:O

Well, this link might have already saved me a pretty penny . I went in to one of my local shops and was there for about half an hour looking at 3 cameras. I asked about prices at the end. One guy was a bit shocked at the price that you found, but the next guy said that they would come close to matching it (slightly more, but including a card)! I'm not sure that I'll buy the 100D, but it sets a pretty nice benchmark!

I'm missing not having the camera a bit now.. even though I didnt get the chance to take it out any where. Coming from a Fuji 602, the image quality is amazing.

For the price I dont think you'll get a better DSLR, the Shake Reduction is very impressive... you'll see my handheld ISO 400, Mirror lens (500mm lens , 750mm equivelant on the K100) shot above - the two starlings. The small sparrow was ISO 800 though (I think)
beethovenspiano is offline   Reply With Quote