Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Dec 2, 2006, 12:38 AM   #11

BrettTurner wrote:
Great tip about "national camera chains" not knowing the value of old Pentax lenses. I will admit to a certain surprise that the national camera chains have discovered Savage, MN---unless you're in a suburb of Minneapolis?
I'm sure the same thing goes for just about any brick and mortar camera shop; pentax just doesn't seem to be THE brand to own - but we all know better! mmmmwwwhhahahhaah (evil laugh!) yeah, Savage would be a suburb of the twin cities. there are probably several better camera stores that i haven't discovered, but for now hitting up national camera keeps my camerabag full enough!
milrodpxpx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2, 2006, 4:34 AM   #12

NonEntity1 wrote:
http://www.esnipe.com for a modest fee will place your bid for you with 6 seconds to go.

none of this matters if you've already entered your highest bid and are ready to walk away. a few decent lenses

M200 f4
M80-200 f4.5 peanuts on ebay
A70-210 one of the best
actually , just about any of the M series is very goodbut you'll have to press the AE-L button for exposure-----heaven forbid