Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Dec 18, 2006, 4:01 PM   #1

... 2.5 months :-)

(To those who skip description: yes, the ONE: FA50/1.4)
Placed my order on Oct 5th- they were on stock at that rare moment, all went smooth until my payment verification... I used a "virtual" credit card- a way offered by my bank: You create a credit card and specify the amount of funds available on it- with full coverage of classic credit card properties- but without physical (plastic) existence... Very cool and secure for online merchandise and have been using such opportunity for 4 years already- no problems worldwide... But B&H requested a "verification" in form of a copy from "physical" cards both sides- so OK, connected my bank and... absolutely no understanding from their behalf- "we accepted the invoice and transferred the money to B&H..." etc. Thanks to kind personell of B&H I solved this with a copy of my account readout and all went OK. What impressed me with B&H was the loyalty: although I had such problems they kept my precious lens and shipped it the same day things cleared out! Great :-) I certainly will go buy at their place another time with great pleasure.
Thanks to all members of this group for giving their advice on great glass- I am simply wordless on such "oldie"- mine comes from 2003- so much benefits in a such small/lightweight body...
So dreams may come true- I can enjoy my K10D/K100D during our dark (but no so desperately dark) winter season at last with AF and autoaperture (was stuck to manual 85/2.0 Jupiter-9 till now- but never throw away the latest :-) )

Best and happy shooting (and sorry for such a long post), JR

Reps is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Dec 18, 2006, 10:54 PM   #2

Congratulations! It's nice to know that there is one more who fully understands why fast lenses are so necessary for those of us who live to near the North Pole.

bilybianca is offline   Reply With Quote