Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Dec 20, 2006, 7:20 PM   #11

vIZnquest wrote:
There are other sources for gaining the knowledge you seek. This is one of them and it is obvious it is not to your liking as it is not in the timely fashion you expect.

There are many reasons for why the reviews are not out yet but it seems you have nothing better to do but start something in a negative tone.

Steve and the rest who make this site possible can only do so much. He does not review every camera but I am sure that the K10D will come.

I suggest you delete this from your favorites and find some other site that suits your needs.

Your post was an unecessary dig on this site and you should think about that before shooting your post off.
Your hostile reaction to my innocent comment is unexpected and unnecessary. My post clarifies that I think Steve's Digicam is a terrific source of information and opinion. The salient message from my comment should be that I would like to see more of a commitment to dslr. Some people agree with me and some don't. My intention was to prod the makers of this web site a little. I don't think they would appreciate the kind of tone you have taken. ChaCha
chacha is offline   Reply With Quote