Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Jan 25, 2007, 8:01 PM   #11

I appollogize for my hostility... Continue your excitement... I would probably be just as excited had I just got a K10D, but don't bash other Pentax cameras. Not everyone can afford that step quite yet.

inneyeseakay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25, 2007, 8:19 PM   #12

Hayward wrote:
Nikon and Canon forums 1800 and 2K something.....

Pentax forum 3700.... now WHY might that be??? Can wee] say K10D or even the lesser 100D? (And like near nothing ne in the other camps?)

Got my K10D pretty quick... just after New Years delivery.... but I'd be willing to bet B&H might tell you can't get you a Pentax 10D but we can give you a REAL deal on a Canon or Nikon......

Off hand I being an under dog knd of person just so loving to see how this is all going to play out!!!

I would say in the excitement he managed to bash the competitors in his own excited way.

I have three Pentax dSLRs, love 'em. 'nuff said.

vIZnquest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25, 2007, 10:47 PM   #13

Hi all,
I've only had my K10d since the new year, bought it with the Sigma twin lens kit and thought I shouldn't needany others lens'..... wrong... bought my first ebay purchase today, pentax 50mm 1.7.......shee ite, I think it's happening to me!
simowills is offline   Reply With Quote