Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Mar 5, 2007, 11:27 PM   #11

Actually what surprises me the most is you got at least two shots off without it flying away.....

Given their even beyond dogs, cats, and such night vision... even off axis... bet it was seeing spots BIG time.
Hayward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6, 2007, 1:07 AM   #12

Most of my PP is done with a free program called PhotoFiltre. It has two plug-ins for red eye made by users of this program and some other neat stuff as well. Fairly straight forward and can do the quick and dirty rather easily.

What I did on this one posted is use the lasso tool with the image up to 500%. It is just easier for me to trace the edges and see what I am doing. After I finish tracing the eye I just click on one of the plug-ins that I put in the Program folder for PhotoFiltre. I also use this to PP my infrared shots and the black and white conversion give the picture a film grain kind of look.

There is a PDF tutorial on how to use the features of this program and I find it does a rather nice job.

Here is the link:

vIZnquest is offline   Reply With Quote