Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Mar 8, 2007, 2:49 AM   #1

I don't know if it is my imagination, but since Pentax returned my camera's K10D's and since my firmware update, it seems that my exposures are better. They don't seem as underexposed...

However...I have a feeling, that rather than expressing certain defaults in a system and stating that they will be solving them as a firmware update, companies address these problems without any form of communication to the public and they disappear as if they never happened in the first place, so new users never even knew they existed as an issue.
Attached Images
benjikan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Mar 8, 2007, 4:00 AM   #2

Then again there are companies (like C) not even admitting any problems with ANYTHING.

Pentax 10D released in late Nov.... now SECOND update to firmware... that is pretty remarkable....my original C Rebel 300D never has...unless you want t count the HACKED makiking it much a C10D... same firmware with one bit switched... THE 10 SOFTWARE stuff WORKED (like 3200 ISO and mirror lock up) JUST NOT THE HARDWARE DEPENDENT STUFF.

That a user never looks for it of even pays attention.... That is Pentax's fault???

Hayward is offline   Reply With Quote