Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Apr 25, 2007, 3:29 PM   #1

well folks as if the 10 lenses i have aren't enough i just pulled the trigger and made another purchase to add 3 more to the collection. beware lbasymptoms aredefinitely bad today!

i just had tovisit b&h's website todaywhilei was at work,added the fa 77mm limited, fa 43mm limited, and the fa 35mm to my cart. it's not too often i see the 77 limited in stock, and since all the others were in stock and the rebate is about to end next week, i figured what the heck and hit submit. they should be here sometime next week, obligatory 1st time photos will be posted.

i think i see a new camera bag, possibly another outing totake some photos,and thefa 31mm limitedin the not too distant future to completethetrio. oh my, what did i just do? :-)

ishino is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Apr 25, 2007, 3:37 PM   #2

what do you mean.
you just emptied your wallet.

robar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25, 2007, 7:30 PM   #3

What did you do? You just obligated yourself to give us some shots from each of these lenses. Congrats on your purchases, I hope you enjoy them. I am looking forward to seeing the results.

NonEntity1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25, 2007, 9:52 PM   #4

What did you do? Besides emptying your wallet? You've just guaranteed yourself hours and hours of enjoyment and fun, with three new outstanding "toys" to play with. Some day, perhaps, I'll be able to indulge my LWA (lens want addiction) by having the finances to buy all those outstanding lenses.
mtngal is offline   Reply With Quote