Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Jul 5, 2007, 11:02 AM   #1

I know I'm WAY behind the times so I thought I would try Photobucket for hosting. The shots are nothing great ( just some from my Dad's yard taken the evening before last).

If anyone has suggestions for other services (preferably FREE!) & please explain why you like that service vs. others. I thought about upgrading to PB's pro services but thought I'd wait to hear suggestion & opinions.

Thanks as always!

So far so good, although I don't care for the 800x600 max limits but I know that can be increased by the pro service.
wadue is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jul 5, 2007, 2:03 PM   #2

I like using Photobucket for online image hosting. Generally, you shouldn't post images larger than 800x600 anyway as they'll tend to not fit in the browser window for many people.

I like how easy it is to organize all my images as well. I have folders of types of photos (birds in flight, cemeteries, fireworks, etc...) and subfolders of when and where they were taken. When someone is interested in a gallery I can just send them a link, or if I'm at their computer, log on and go through the images with them.
Corpsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5, 2007, 3:20 PM   #3

i've been using PB for years. i like it, never saw a reason to upgrade.

robar is offline   Reply With Quote