Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Aug 26, 2007, 3:05 AM   #11

Looks like you are having great fun with your new lens, how does it compare with the A* 300?

ennacac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26, 2007, 3:12 AM   #12

robar wrote:
took the new 300 out for a walk. these aren't too good so i'm posting as 'almosts'. i'm still learning what this lens will do. what works for it what doesn't. unfortunately no wildlife present. try again today.

Good walk and good workout in the morning. It is still hot later on in the day I believe? Seems to be a keeper. I would have trouble focusing with it given its weight for prolonged use

Daniel, Toronto
danielchtong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26, 2007, 4:14 AM   #13

these were HHed tim. i'll do better in time.

tom, it's as good as the A so far. the A is listed over at the pentax forums. i don't need three 300mm and i decided to keep the takumar as a light weight 300 even tho i hate it's minimum focus distance of 18'

dan, it's still hotter than h### here. 1 month to go. went out again and walked an hour and a half and i think someone killed all living matter just before i got there. this totes very easily with the strap on it.

mr. glenn, it's a very good lens when it comes to contrast and color. one of the best i've used.. also, exposure is probably better than any i've used..

robar is offline   Reply With Quote