Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Sep 18, 2007, 9:43 PM   #1

Just wondering the time it takes everyone to get a clients photos done and back to them ? With the editing process and sizing what do you do and what programs do you use ?

I am working on the wedding photos I did this past Saturday and may not be done untill this weekend or so, is that too long to keep someone waiting ?
sandra7109 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Sep 18, 2007, 11:05 PM   #2

Sandra. I dont think so. I shoot RAW and it takesa while to process them all and you want them to be as good as possible. Im sure your client would want the best. Last one took me a week by the time i finnished. I was talking to a full time wedding photographer the other day and they said they take 2 weeks. I use photoshop cs2. I sought out all the best ones and crop where it needs to be. I also Make them into different sizes they may want and burn on to a disc. Somewhere along the line, i put a album together for them. Cheers Keith
Keithg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19, 2007, 10:44 AM   #3

The last wedding I was at was shot digitally and the photographer handed out cards with the website the photos could be veiwed/purchased from 'in about 2 weeks'. The Bride and Groom are usually off to parts unknown for a while and no one seemed put off having to wait a week or three to see the pictures. She did do some preliminary portraits about two or three weeks BEFORE the wedding so the website had a nice image of the Bride and Groom with a notic that images were coming by xx-xx-xxxx.
CyberCoyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19, 2007, 8:54 PM   #4

With my baseball shots... It usually takes around a week to get everything done and up on the website. For a wedding, there would be a lot more shots, I would think 2 weeks would be plenty fast enough...

inneyeseakay is offline   Reply With Quote