Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Sep 24, 2007, 9:42 AM   #1

I ordered a GX10 with twin lens pack at the end of August from the local-ish branch of a department store. I chased them last week for some news on when I could expect it in and was told that they were expecting 40 to come in from Samsung "any day now".

I called again at the weekend and was told someone would call me back with an update.

They called me today. Provisonal date is 3rd September which is a bit disapppointing as Samsung's rebate offer finishes at the end of September.:sad:

I'm kinda stuck as I have to use this particular store having received vouchers from my employer. Has anyone else had similar problems sourcing the camera?

ron519098 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Sep 24, 2007, 5:47 PM   #2

Just on a quick check it would seem that Argos has them in stock, as do Warehouse Express.

Shame you can't buy elsewhere and get something else at your local camera shop.

I had this problem when I wanted to buy the Sigma Flashgun. Local shops were no joy, but Warehouse Express had it in stock, and even after next day delivery, were still cheaper.

Good Luck

Dal1970 is offline   Reply With Quote