Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Sep 30, 2007, 9:28 AM   #1

I know I searched elsewhere but couldnt find a area for bags. Since the lens count is adding up, the old bag just wont do it.

I need a backpack that is capable of holding my D100 with the Tamron 70-300 attached, and room for at least 4 more lens's including the vivitar series 1 70-310 also room for a flash and extra's I know the small backpacks will not do, thats what I have now, and I really dont want to mortgage the house for a new bag.
2many is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Sep 30, 2007, 11:15 AM   #2

I would suggest to have a look at the Quantaray Urban Gear U100, which is priced at 79.99 on the Ritz/Wolf Camera web site

For the price and the features, it is a pretty good backpack, though the zippers do need some help, (candle wax) to make them run smoother. I have 2 of these bags, and I have two camera bodies and 5 lenses in one of them, and one camera body and about 3 lenses in the other.

Just my $0.02 worth.

Best regards,

thepusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30, 2007, 11:16 AM   #3

i just got one of THESEand believe me, you'll never need another. i mainly just will use it for storage. if packed correctly you could get the kitchen sink into it also. it also comes with a separate detachable backpack for a laptop or whatever.
i also use a lowepro ex160 that will hold a ton of accessories , the DS/kit lens, and a longer zoom than yours, and a small prime or TC or 2. also have a tabletop pod in it.

robar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2, 2007, 6:00 AM   #4

Here's my choice...have used it for over a year now & so far so good!!! But Roy's is less expensive but I do like mine! Lots of room for stuff!

Just my 2cents as well!
wadue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2, 2007, 12:14 PM   #5

I recently bought a LowePro Orion AW Backpack. I am very pleased with it for airshows and hiking. May not be what you want but the way the little pack comes off is very useful to me. The bottom can hold a lot of camera stuff.

sgarthee is offline   Reply With Quote