Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Dec 17, 2007, 4:40 PM   #1

I am cheating because I took these with my Optio S60...not my dl. BUTTTTT......

It is an absolutely beautiful day, the sun is shining (once some fog burned off) on a gorgeous coat of snow. MORE IMPORTANTLY...to those who read mywife's situationin Roger's post last week, the neurologist said the "blimps"(his words)on the MRI were nothing to worry about!!!He wouldn't even had called them aneurysms. But I wanted to thank all of you, especially Roger, Lawrence(Dr.C), Patty, & BigDawg who took the time to put Theresa into their prayers & thoughts! It really meant a lot to us & help me show her how wonderful the members of this forum truly are! Thank you...Thank you...Thank you!!!

Anywho, here's a few shots that I took after I got her phone call letting me know what the doctor had said...it's just amazing how the world just seems to brighten up when you get your prayers answered. This is the best Christmas present that I could ever receive!

Hope y'all enjoy...thanks again...& from ours to yours, A Very Merry Christmas!!!

Ron & Theresa

wadue is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Dec 17, 2007, 8:09 PM   #2

I'm just glad it wasn't as bad as they thought....Now you can relax and enjoy peace on Earth and good will to all men and women...Merry Christmas to the both of you!! You remain in my thoughts and Prayers.

PS...Is it cold there?

bigdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17, 2007, 8:55 PM   #3

These are lovely. Looks as cold as it is here. Ours trees were just like this this morning on my way into work, but no place to put the car to photograph them. They're still trying to clear the roads wider and we are getting more snow on Wednesday. Hopefully not a lot, though. Then, more on Friday! It's not even officially Winter yet.

Glad to hear of Theresa's results. Wishing you both a Very Merry Christmas!

nhmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17, 2007, 10:21 PM   #4

Wonderful news, and wonderful pictures to match. You certainly found the silver lining to all that horrible weather! I won't tell you about the endless sunshine we've enjoyed this week, even though the windchill has been cold it's not cold enough to keep us inside.
mtngal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20, 2007, 8:55 PM   #5

I missed the first post but I am very glad to hear your glad tidings of great joy. Merry Christmas!

NonEntity1 is offline   Reply With Quote