Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Jan 1, 2008, 2:12 PM   #1

What? Corn again? Where are those peanuts you promised me?

January 1, 2008, and finally, fall colors in S. Georgia

Just wait until next fall and see how pretty we are then.

EddyinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jan 1, 2008, 3:58 PM   #2

I'm waiting for springtime photos of the plazas and squares there in Savanah Eddie...Not that these aren't good photos...Just that the last time I was in Savannah I didn't have a great camera and the photos kinda sucked....Also missed out on getting a good photo of the Cockspur Lighthouse at Fort Pulaki!! Oh well I can live vicariously through your photos.
bigdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1, 2008, 5:26 PM   #3

Peanuts! Ours used to fight for the sunflower seeds. I haven't put any out in years for the reports of bears in our area. Good photos.
nhmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1, 2008, 6:50 PM   #4

I haven't mmade any real ressolutions but one thing I am going to try for a while is to put the FA 50 on my DL and use it exclusively (the DS with a more "practical" lens is in the bag ready to go). I just love the look of the images from that lens, even when I miss the focus a little it has some quality that I like.

Sometimes in order to grow we must first simplify, avoid clutter. If my photographic "vision" (if I actually have one), is to grow then I must focus more upon the basics of creating the image, and this lens will allow me to do that. I would love to try out a Sigma 30mm f1.4 some day, but for now I will have to learn to narrow my focus and concentrate on the details.

This is cropped from an available light shot and then converted to B&W.

Monza76 is offline   Reply With Quote