Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Sep 12, 2008, 4:47 AM   #21

ok i will, in the mean time heres one i took this morning, itwas quite a miserable daybut iwanted to test the shake reduction and was quite pleased, hand held at 300mm iso 100 1/30sec

if you want the full size image you can get it from here http://www.ausy94.dsl.pipex.com/IMGP0082.JPG
kazuya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24, 2008, 5:57 PM   #22

The Pentax K20D has the highest resolution available in an APS-C sensor SLR. It is higher resolution than the new Sony A700/Nikon D300 Sony sensor pair ,almost higher than the Canon 40D. Those are numbers that are hard to ignore.There is no disputing the fact that the Pentax K20D is now the highest resolution prosumer DSLR; As the high-resolution but tiny point-and-shoot sensors have proved, a higher resolution is not necessarily better.

jacksen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9, 2008, 10:38 AM   #23

I think its a really good camera, didnt try it yet but want to.

deadastronaut001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9, 2008, 7:26 PM   #24

I bought one of the first ones released in the US and I have been very pleased. More megapixels was not one of my priorities but I have found the ability to compose in post processing to be very handy for macro shots. The noise is better than the K10d I owned before the K20d. I really have no complaints with this camera and I am closing on 20,000 shutter activations now.

NonEntity1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1, 2009, 1:33 AM   #25

I come to the discussion late and only to offer these new stats from DxO labs on their tests of the K10D vs. K200D vs. K20D. See here:

fotografo35 is offline   Reply With Quote