Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Jun 4, 2008, 11:34 PM   #11

Its bad enough that y'all take these great shots with all thesewonderful lenes creating terrible LBA, now Harriet has to take the "20" through it's paces and create BBA!
Lyrics51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5, 2008, 8:45 AM   #12

The more I use the K20, the more I appreciate the camera. I've always known that SR is really something pretty important to me since I often don't pay much attention to shutter speeds, unless I'm doing something where it's important (my usual stuff isn't moving). I know I can't prove it, but it seems to me that the K20's SR is better/more effectivethan either the K10 or K100 (which seemed about the same to me).

As far as LBA - I've got it bad. I can't afford to buy anything like that but I want so many lenses, of which some duplicate capabilities I already have. I have some really nice lenses and most of the time my problems have to do with me rather than my equipment, but that doesn't matter at all - I still want lenses that can take all those wonderful pictures people post around here!
mtngal is offline   Reply With Quote