Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Jul 27, 2008, 9:21 PM   #11

Very nice. I had one of those lenses and sold it to a friend when bought a Sigma EX 100-300F4. Sometimes I miss it. The lens is definitely alot of bang for the buck.

Driver3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28, 2008, 4:09 AM   #12

Whoever made those flowers the credit for the photos goes to you. Perfect for a prestigeous magazine or a coffe table book.

bilybianca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28, 2008, 1:57 PM   #13

These are really pretty. I had a response (essentially saying that) all typed up last night and then hit the wrong button or spot on the track pad and it all disappeared!

There are days when flowers seem very simple to photograph - just point the camera and push the shutter button and out comes a perfect picture. Most of the days, though, it doesn't work like that - DOF is too small, focus point is just off, exposure is wrong etc. etc. So I no longer think that flowers are easy to photograph at all - at least not to get right. These fall into the "got it right" category, they are very well done.
mtngal is offline   Reply With Quote