Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Sep 18, 2008, 8:13 AM   #11

Wow those are nice.

You really need to go to Alaska. Once you get back we would be able to dispose of all our pics and claim yours.:G
sgarthee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18, 2008, 2:18 PM   #12

LOL! Not hardly - it'll probably be cloudy and rainy the whole time I'm there. Or (more likely) so dry that the whole state is on fire and you wouldn't be able to see anything through the smoke.

I looked at your list of animals and turned a little green with envy. I thought we were lucky to see elk, bison, a couple of birds and a coyote. On the other hand, I am perfectly happy that we didn't see any bears - we finally got the Fit back, but it was a near thing. If they had picked up on the bent axle when they first appraised the damage they probably would have totalled it. Not that the axle is that big of a deal, it's the entire front end and all the other body damage that cost so much - the axle pushed the repairs over the blue book value of the car (but wasn't discovered until they had repaired the rest of it and we had driven it for a couple of days).
mtngal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19, 2008, 11:47 PM   #13

Isn't Nature amazing, you captured those colours so beautifully.
Rodney9 is offline   Reply With Quote